TOUR DIGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last modified: 24/03/2016
These terms and conditions govern the use of this website by all users (this includes: Hosts, Guests, TourDigs.com team members and any other visitors to the website).
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you consent that you are at least 18 years of age.
TourDigs.com is a website that provides a platform for Hosts to advertise their accommodation for Guests. Potential guests can then search, view accommodation and request bookings. TourDigs.com is currently providing this website for accommodation in the UK, which is particularly suitable for guests living away from home and working at theatres around the UK.
The responsibilities of TourDigs.com are:
- To keep all personal details secure (see separate Privacy Statement)
- To facilitate the search, reserve and review process by providing:
- Hosts with a standard way to advertise their accommodation, reserve a booking and review
- Guests with a search facility to locate accommodation, reserve accommodation and review
- To display the accommodation, using the details provided by the Host, in a standard format when searched for proximity to a chosen theatre by potential guests
- To continually update the presentation of the website and how it functions, to further develop and enhance the way the website functions for all users
- To assist Hosts, Guests and visitors to the website via the “Talk to us” button
- To only use the information provided (personal and accommodation details) for the purpose of this websites function (ie reservation service) – see separate Privacy Statement
- To disable any user ID and password for TourDigs.com, at TourDigs.com’s discretion, without notice or explanation, if TourDigs.com deem any activity as breaching these terms and conditions
- To remove any information that is deemed to be breaching these terms and conditions
- To correct and update any unintentional errors with the website (excluding the content submitted by Hosts) when brought to TourDigs.com's attention
- To inform all users, via the website and/or email of any updates to these terms and conditions
The responsibilities of the Hosts are:
- To ensure the accuracy of the detail that they submit regarding themselves and their accommodation (this includes all text and photographs submitted to the website).
- To provide reviews on Guests using TourDigs star rating system and when providing additional written comments, these comments should be honest without maliciously offending other users of this website.
- To ensure that they are the owners of the information submitted to the website (i.e photographs and all other information submitted to the website).
- To ensure the information submitted for the website is not illegal or unlawful and does not infringe any third party’s legal rights.
- To correct and update any unintentional errors with the information that the Host has submitted onto the website, when brought to the Hosts attention.
- To communicate with TourDigs.com using the “Talk to us” button if they are unable to correct or update anything.
- To ensure that the information submitted for the website is not capable of giving rise to any legal action against any of this website’s users including themselves, other Hosts, Guests and TourDigs Team members.
The responsibilities of all Users (i.e. Hosts, Guests, other website visitors, TourDigs Team members) of the website are:
- To ensure the accuracy of all the information provided on the website (this includes personal and accommodation details)
- To keep any user IDs and passwords for this website confidential
- To provide reviews for Guests and/or Hosts, using TourDigs star rating system and when providing additional written comments, these comments should be honest without maliciously offending other users of this website
- To report to the TourDigs Team, any activity or content that breaches these terms and conditions, via email or the “Talk to us” facility on the website
- To regularly check and respond to emails from TourDigs, particularly responding to reservation requests as soon as possible. Hosts are given up to 48 hours to accept/decline a reservation before an automatic decline is sent on their behalf.
All users of this website (Guests, Hosts, visitors to the website and TourDigs Team members):
- Must not intentionally provide inaccurate information about themselves, other users, accommodation details including all text and photographs
- Must not include contact details (including telephone numbers, email addresses and website addresses) when describing accommodation and/or communicating with other users. The relevant contact details needed will be communicated from TourDigs.com's system after a reservation has been accepted by the host
- Must not use the website to cause damage to the accessibility of the website
- Must not use the website in connection with, or for, any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity including copying, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, publishing or distributing any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Must not republish any material from this website on any other medium (with the exception of the hosts and the content that they have provided for their own accommodation)
- Must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose (with the exception of the hosts and the content that they have provided for their own accommodation)
- Must not submit any information or comments for the website that is capable of giving rise to any legal action against any of this website’s users including themselves, Hosts, Guests and TourDigs Team members
TourDigs Credits and Prices
- TourDigs Credits are purchased and used to confirm a reservation. These credits are unique to TourDigs.com and are explained on the website at: Credits Explained
- The cost of TourDigs credits may change, the current prices of TourDigs credits can be found on the TourDigs.com website at: Credits Explained
- The price of the accommodation is not set by TourDigs.com. The cost of the accommodation is submitted to the website by the Hosts and therefore TourDigs.com do not guarantee the accommodation prices to be accurate and current. The accommodation details and payment of accommodation is a separate agreement between Host and Guest independent of TourDigs.com.
- The “cost of stay” displayed is based on a simple calculation using weekly/nightly rate multiplied by number of nights. The total cost is indicative based on the costs provided by the Host. It is the responsibility of both parties to agree the final amount before a stay commences.
TourDigs.com owns the intellectual property rights of this website, with the exception of the content provided by the Hosts.
The accommodation details (text and photographs) provided by the Hosts are not owned by TourDigs.com and they are solely the Hosts ownership and responsibility. Hosts are responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of this information and Hosts must ensure that these terms and conditions apply to all content they submit for the website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties. TourDigs.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information provided on this website. In addition, TourDigs.com does not warrant and/or guarantee that this website will always be available. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
TourDigs.com will not be liable to any users of this website (Hosts, Guests, TourDigs Members, visitors to the website), in relation to the contents of, or the use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationship, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply even if TourDigs.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Revisions and updates to these terms and conditions
TourDigs may revise these terms and conditions. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. All users (guests, hosts, visitors and TourDigs members) should regularly check to ensure they are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions, together with the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between you and TourDigs.com in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of the use of this website.
TourDigs.com are keen to involve this growing community with the development and improvement of this website / reservation facility. All users of the website are encouraged to communicate with a member of the TourDigs team via the “Talk to us” facility on the website or via email: email@example.com.
Termination of Agreement
Any user can request, at any time, to have there account removed from our website. Users are asked to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Talk to Us!" button. TourDigs.com will remove all details from our website and servers.
TourDigs.com provides no monetary refunds for TourDigs credits.
If a reservation is cancelled after confirmation, TourDigs.com will automatically add the credits back into the appropriate TourDigs Credit Account of the Host or Guest that did not cancel the reservation.
The Host or Guest that cancelled the reservation, will not have the TourDigs credits refunded.
TourDigs are not liable to any users of this website.
Once a reservation has been confirmed the remaining agreement/s are between the Host and Guest independent of TourDigs.com.
TourDigs.com reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at TourDigs.com discretion, for maintenance of the website purposes and/or if any activity is breaching these terms and conditions.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and condition, you must not use this website.
TourDigs.com contact details
You can contact TourDigs.com by email: email@example.com or via the “Talk to us” facility on the website.